BEYOND LIMITSG3X GARMIN GLASS COCKPIT
THE NEW STEMME S12-G. UNPARALLELED IN ITS KIND.
FOLDABLE PROPELLER, TURBO-CHARGED ENGINE.
The Stemme foldable and variable pitch propeller is installed in the Stemme Grand Tourer S12-G and disappears completely into the propeller dome. To start the propeller, the dome slides out and the propeller blades unfold. It takes just 5 seconds to convert from glide mode to engine mode.
ELECTRIC TRIM, DISCONNECTABLE GARMIN AUTOPILOT.
The Garmin Autopilot is an integral part of the richly equipped Cockpit. In disconnected mode it offers extreme direct control, unbeatably immediate and sensitive. With its innovative electrical trim, the Stemme Grand Tourer S12-G provides high accuracy to the pilot.
PERCEPTION AT ITS BEST
THE CONVENIENCE OF A GLASS COCKPIT
A Garmin G3X panel introduces advanced flight display technology to the Stemme Grand Tourer. The 7" touch screens come with built-in ADHRS, Digital Engine Monitoring, Moving Map Navigation and Autopilot control.
It's more ergonomic, accurate and reliable than conventional instruments, makes flying more enjoyable and improves the pilots situational awareness.
ESTABLISHED FLIGHT CHARACTERISTICS
WITH STATE-OF-THE-ART WINGLETS.
The S12-G features state-of-the-art winglets in a modern design for optimized aerodynamics. Out of the box it comes with AVEO's integrated StarLET Winglet™ solution. The integrated collision avoidance LED Strip in the propeller dome, is connected to the FLARM for higher visibility during flight. Optional short winglets are available on demand.
OUTNUMBERED.THE STEMME GRAND TOURER S12-G
- Weights and Dimensions
- Performance Data
- Airframe & Wings
Weights and Dimensions
900 kg (1,984 lbs)
25 m (82.02 ft)
- Wingspan (folded):
11.4 m (37.40 ft)
- Wing area:
19.95 m² (214.74 ft2)
1.75 m (5.74 ft)
8.42 m (27.6 ft)
- Glide ratio:
- Cruise speed up to:
259 km/h (140 kt) TAS @ 10,000 ft
- Climb rate:
Better than 3.28 m/s (645 ft/min)
- Range of up to:
1,759 km (950 nm)
- *to be confirmed following flight test
- Power plant:
ROTAX 914 F2/S1 Turbo
- Fuel capacity (center wing):
120 l (31.7 US gal)
- Fuel consumption at 55% MCP:
13 l/h (3.4 US gal/h)
- Solar panels
- LED lighting equipment, AVEO Starlet (ACL and position light integrated in winglets)
- USB power outlet
- 2 separated electrical systems for engine and Avionics, each supplied by a dedicated Lithium-Iron-Phosphate Battery
- Gooseneck microphone
- External power supply receptacle for ground engine start
- Different interior colors and premium material options with low noise ambience
- Comfort seats for pilot and co-pilot
- Tinted canopy
- Lockable windows
Airframe & Wings
- Retractable undercarriage
- 2 × 60 l fuel tanks
- Winglets with Starlet LED Lights
- Foldable wings
- Propeller Dome with integrated Collision Avoidance LED Stripe
- Garmin G3X Touch, 2x 7“ Displays
- Integrated Digital Garmin Autopilot
- Integrated Digital Engine Monitoring
- Soaring computer LX9000 with digital variometer LX V8
- ADS-B receiver with integrated FLARM
Do not hesitate to ask for whatever you are interested in. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
STEMME AUSTRALIA – SALES
PO Box 649
Flugplatzstraße F2, Nr.6-7
1 Rue Maryse Bastié, Aérodrome
Rue du Capitaine Aviateur Jacquet 44
GB AIRCRAFT SP. Z.o.o
Ul. Narbutta 83 C13
German Light Aircraft
STEMME USA, INC.
Columbia Metro Airport, 2404 Edmund Hwy.
SC 29170 West Columbia
Gemstone Aviation Ltd
DN22 0QL Retford
Av. Sant Jordi 17, 508
Kranebitter Allee 105